(Board of Trustees, 2020 – 2021)
Peninsula Temple Sholom is overseen and governed by its Board of Trustees, made up of congregants dedicated to the synagogue and its mission. The Board of Trustees works in sacred partnership with the clergy and staff to…
- Cultivate a strong, engaged PTS community.
- Promote PTS’ vision, mission and values.
- Set priorities, goals and strategy, and be accountable for achieving them.
- Provide financial, policy and human resources oversight.
- Be ambassadors of the congregation to the broader community.
The Board consists of 18 trustees who are elected to two-year terms, half in odd-numbered years and half in even-numbered years. The president of Sholom Women also serves as a full voting Trustee.
The PTS Board of Trustees is committed to transparency. Monthly Board meetings, which typically are held on the third Wednesday evening of the month, are open to the entire congregation. In addition, Board meeting minutes are posted on the congregation’s website each month.
As Trustees, it is our pleasure and honor to serve the PTS congregation, and we welcome the opportunity to connect with you. Please feel free to contact us using the email links below.