Events at PTS
Peninsula Temple Sholom has beautiful facilities for hosting life cycle and other events, including our newly renovated Social Hall, extensive kitchen, and more. Plus, we’re easy to get to from San Francisco and the Peninsula from any of the major highways.
Contact Bev Rochelle, Membership Services Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or (650) 697-2266 to reserve PTS for your next event!
These spaces are beautiful for weddings, cocktails or other intimate events.
Lillian Byer Social Hall & Stage
The social hall, with its festive ceiling and elegant wall designs are perfect for wedding and b’nai mitzvah receptions and other large gatherings.
- Social Hall Seating
- 250 without the dance floor
- 190 with 30′×30′ dance floor
- 430 theater-style
- Flexible-sized dance floor
- Hardwood flooring throughout
- Professional sound system
- Select your own caterer
- Use of stage and courtyard included
- The renovated stage is a beautiful, intimate setting for a Shabbat dinner, anniversary party or family gathering. It will be available when the Social Hall is not otherwise in use.
- Stage Seating
- 56 at round tables
This space in the Rabbi Gerald and Helen Raiskin Torah Center is a great setting for children’s birthday parties, Shabbat dinners, and lectures.
- 60 at round tables
- 90 theatre – style
- Natural linoleum flooring
- Kitchenette with cooking facilities
The refurbished courtyard is a wonderful space for cocktails when you are using the social hall, but is also available for events on its own.
Our beautiful Sanctuary has been modified to include reconfigured seating, new pews and carpeting and state-of-the art sound and lighting systems.