PTS Committees, Initiatives and Auxiliaries
Congregants, clergy and staff dedicate their time and talent in sacred partnership to fulfill the PTS Mission:
Whether in the synagogue, each other’s homes, or the world beyond, PTS creates a sacred space for those who are part of it.
Your participation in this sacred work is always welcome! Please email the individuals below for more information.
• Music Experience: Scott Haber
• High Holy Day Honors: Sharon Silverman
• High Holy Day and Shabbat Welcoming Committee: Please contact Lauren Schlezinger if you are interested in leading this committee
• Kolot: Heidi Schell and Eric Schlezinger
• New Member Outreach and Welcome: Please contact Lauren Schlezinger if you are interested in leading this committee
• Sholom in the Home: Pam Kaufmann and Lisa Rosenthal
• History Committee: Marjory Luxenberg
• Book Club: Shelly Blecher
• Leadership Development: Alan Zeichick
SOCIAL ACTION AND JUSTICE
TEMPLE FINANCE AND OPERATIONS
• Finance and Budget: Adam Steinberger
• Investment: Eugene Podkaminer
• - Annual Campaign: Sharon Silverman
• - Endowment/Sustainability Fund: Betsy Rosen
• - Donor Cultivation: Kristine Berman
• - Events: Please contact Lauren Schlezinger if you are interested in leading this committee
• - Legacy: Please contact Lauren Schlezinger if you are interested in leading this committee
• Nominating and Succession: April Glatt
• Personnel: Scott Haber
• Executive Committee: Lauren Schlezinger
The PTS Member Directory is password protected. If you are a PTS member and don't know the password, please contact Bev Rochelle, 650-697-2266.
Board of Trustees Minutes
Current and Recent PTS Bulletins
The Bulletin files are in Adobe PDF format, and can be read with software such as Adobe Reader (for Windows and Mac) or Preview (for Mac). If you don't have a PDF reader software, you can download Adobe Reader at no charge directly from Adobe.